[thechat] Good news from... Mac OSX

Kai Pahl kai at kaipahl.de
Sat Apr 7 10:57:09 CDT 2001

well, after four days with macOS X i'm more with

<http://www.ars-technica.com/reviews/01q2/macos-x-final/macos-x-1.html>

and

<http://www.macfixit.com/osx/osxmargin.shtml>

macOS X is actually just a toy, but not a production-tool. at least in my
case. i'm sitting here without drivers for my ISDN-terminal-adapter, without
driver for my scanner, without driver for my SCSI-card, CD-writer, external
HD, without driver for my printer and without driver for my graphic-tablet.

john siracusa said it in ars-technica: in many aspects macOS X is weaker
than macOS 9.

bye
kai

--