[thechat] amanda spotting...

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Apr 10 07:20:55 CDT 2001

Nothing as extensive as that but I own a WWII vintage Kodak Medalist which
still works and takes dynamite portraits (huge negative on 620 film - has to
be respooled from 120).  I also have another Kodak model (forget the model)
with the viewfinder on top and a light metal casing. but it doesn't work.  I
still use an early 1970s Canon TL-QL SLR for all my other shots unless I'm
taking for the web.  Then I use my Sony Digital8 camcorder in still photo
mode (low-rez, but lots of shots per tape!)

Norman