[thechat] Tech device of my dreams becomes reality...

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Apr 12 07:16:52 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 3:04 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] Tech device of my dreams becomes reality...

> [snippage]
>
> Did some pricing @ Dixons at the airport on Friday and the
> basic Handspring is about 200 quid, so you're getting the VisorPhone
> and 3 months' of unlimited data bandwidth for free.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tax Free Dixons at airports are eeeeevil!  I
spent waaay too much money at those things last year ... notch up a Palm Vx,
a PSone, Playstation2, Sony MZ-R70 minidisc recorder, a big pile of DVDs, a
few cheap pre-recorded minidiscs and film for my handy dandy APS camera ...
I only stopped because I stopped having to fly so often!

:)

--
  ___  ___ __ _________ @well.com  William Anderson - www.well.com/~neuro
 / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \|     "All your base are belong to us. You are on