[thechat] gas prices..

Daniel McMurray mcmurd at ccaa.edu
Thu Apr 12 11:47:36 CDT 2001

In Cleveland, OH, it's somewhere between $1.50 and $1.55, depending on
what side of the city you're on.

I'm just glad I drive a fairly economical car (Focus)
as opposed to one of those SUV monstrosities..... 10 gallons in that
little guy, 11 if I let it go a little too long, and I'm good to go for a
week.