Oil changes was RE: [thechat] gas prices..

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 16 09:37:52 CDT 2001

Sears was the best place to take it when I was doing my own. They didn't
charge you like some places did. Automatic Trans needs service about 60-70K
depending on how hard you drive. Anything that requires me being under the
car I have others do since I don't have access to the equipment I once did.
I just replaced my own serpentine belt, that was fun ;-) I saved $40 and it
only took 10 minutes.

Thanks,
Ron White