[thechat] XML as read from the horse's mouth >> OH! MY! GOD!

Elfur Logadottir elfur at members.evolt.org
Sun Apr 22 21:42:04 CDT 2001

From: "Tamara Abbey" <abbey at abbeyink.com>

| Quite frankly, WebMonkey does a better job of explaining XML
(although the *original* cookie recipe -- HAH! that's Tollhouse) and I
almost never find myself sending folks to the monkey for an
explanation of /anything/.

| So I rely on folks on lists, like this one, to read and interpret
the docs for me -- whaddya mean you can't understand it?? I'm in
trouble now!

this is my approach also, but I have this compulsive attraction to W3C
I guess, I always have to go there too <sigh>

*the whinging one*