kewl site (was: Re: [thechat] (no subject))

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu Apr 26 17:01:24 CDT 2001

the entire nav menu blinks in Netscape.  How cool is that?

*****

here's another kewl one:
http://www.uscourts.gov/

Note: it's on a white background.  Now look at the source code.  Not
only are they spamming the search engines with white-on-white
keywords, but they're subverting the whole point of alt tags like
this:

<HR ALT="Judge, judges, judicial, judiciary, justice, federal, court,
vacancies, judicial vacancies, vacancy, federal judge, judicial
reform, federal court, federal judiciary, supreme court, supreme,
court, constitution, law, government, bankruptcy, appeals,
magistrate, legal system, legal research, opinion, opinions,
uscourts.gov, www.uscourts.gov" align="center">

slick, eh?

(someone sue their asses, *please*)

Erika