[thechat] Baby Photos!

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon Apr 30 12:19:08 CDT 2001

> Felt our youngster kick for the 1st time last time.

Congrats!

One of those defining milestones of fatherhood.  Did you get that "Wow, this
thing is really real now" feeling too?  I actually went so far as to record
mine. heh. :)
http://sethbienek.com/adam/heartbeat.wav (270k)

Thanks for all the great comments, too, guys.  I probably won't be sending
out more "baby updates" (yeah, right ;), but I'm finally getting around to
getting my personal site together, so I may be requesting official "list
approval" of that soon.. :)

SGD -- What happened to the D/FW Beer-volt-a-rama?  Did it fizzle out?

Seth

Seth Bienek
Solutions Development Manager
Stonebridge Technologies, Inc.