DFW Beervolt (was: RE: [thechat] Baby Photos!)

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon Apr 30 16:37:43 CDT 2001

> hey ya, you should it on the 8th.. thats when we're having the milwaukee
> beervolt.. we could all sync our watches and do a toast at 7:30PM CST or
> something ;)

The 8th is probably the next date that I'd be able to do it as well...
Anything going on on Monday nights in this town?

We doing the Gingerman here in Big D, or is that Passe'?  The Flying Saucer
is also cool...
http://www.beerknurd.com/addison/brews.shtml

I'm open to suggestions also!  And flexible on the date, after this weekend.

Seth

Seth Bienek
Solutions Development Manager
Stonebridge Technologies, Inc.