[thechat] Baby Photos!

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Apr 30 17:50:00 CDT 2001

And to add to the freakiness factor, one of our beta servers was cracked
(of course, all the beta software didn't help anything).

The main index.htm file was replaced by Chinese characters.  A guy who
speaks Chinese here said it was something about the People's Republic of
China or whatever.

Weeeeeiiiirrrrrrd.

--Ben

At 05:35 PM 4/30/2001, you wrote:
>At 03:42 PM 4/30/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>>there's gonna be some emails comming through in a hurry right now..
>>someone was trying to jack our relay servers again this weekend, and
>>they went into 'fuckoff' mode..
>
>What's up today?? My server is under attack too (and it's run by the guy
>that does the San Diego Street Scene site).
>
>I know Jim is furiously working away at getting these *exploits* stopped.
>
><tamara />

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer
Imaginuity Interactive