[thechat] Third Wheel

Judah McAuley judah at alphashop.com
Thu May 3 12:36:33 CDT 2001

I think that they are called Trailercycles.  At least that's what Burley
calls them:

http://www.burley.com/html/trlcycl/piccolo/picc.html

<plug>And I just finished updating their Dealer Locator this morning </plug>

I've got one of their Recumbent bikes.  It's fantastic.  I absolutely love
it.  Especially since I can't ride a normal bike worth a damn.

Judah