[thechat] quake 3

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Thu May 3 16:40:10 CDT 2001

>I do, seldomly nowadays though, as I tend
>to favour unreal tournament and half.life:counterstrike
>when I have free time.

How about the multi-player patch for deus-ex? I prefer deus ex to
quake for the <cough/> tactical and team play aspects.... But
Half.life sounds fun.

I get quite bored by these things after a few weeks too, but during
those weeks I have a gnawing itch in my brain all day long that goes:
"andrew-play-that-mindless-violent-game-andrew-play-that..." etc.
Usually this coincides with my partner gets very grumpy with me too.
Can't work that one out. :-)

Anyhow, deus ex servers are really easy to set up -- just hit the
host button and as long as everyone has better than a dialup modem
connection there usually isn't much lag.

Who's up for it?
--
Andrew Forsberg
http://www.thepander.co.nz/