[thechat] Alice?

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri May 4 12:59:30 CDT 2001

Shoot.  I looked again, and you're right.
No Win2K.

How did that happen?  I know this guy has Win2K...All of my friends have
it. Maybe it's a dual boot.

http://www.alice.ea.com/faq-game-info.cfm

On Friday, May 4, 2001, at 01:36 PM, John Handelaar wrote:

> Nah - won't work.  My gf has WinME (ugh ugh ugh) on her PC
> and this game is the only reason I haven't upgraded it for
> her.  (She bears a startling resemblance to the lead
> character, btw, although obviously she's quite a bit older...)

Well, Alice is supposed to be 10 or 12...

There's a girl that works at a local bakery that looks like her too -
the same gray/green eyes.

bob

--
bob davis