[thechat] Bob's bent wheel was: new car, caviar, 4 star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Sun May 6 20:29:15 CDT 2001

On Sunday, May 6, 2001, at 11:39 AM, matthew garrett wrote:

> Hi Bob,
> Their website looks like ass, but these folks can likely fix your
> problem.

Ass?  You are too kind....

> http://www.precisionwheelservice.com/
>
> A friend who has done more car stuff than anyone I ever met says that
> they're the real thing. I tend to believe what he tells me on these
> matters.

Cool. Thanks. I'm definitely going to have it fixed.  It's out of round,
but not completely spent. I'd be looking at some serious money to
replace the wheel - and even more if I decided to go with something else
(like bigger, which would cost a lot).

It's definitely worth a shot.

Thanks!

bob