[thechat] on line comics?

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu May 10 14:18:52 CDT 2001

Scott, you think cause you're far away in Texas I can't kick your *, don't you.

That's okay, keep baiting me.  Just wait until Evoltageddon comes
around again...

_________

God is saying to Moses something along the lines of "Since you're on
your way down, Moses, you wanna take the trash out too?  Thanks."

And do I need to explain it?

Men don't think tend to think about things like taking out the trash,
but for some odd reason, it seems to be a job that gets assigned to
them (by women, who are generally in charge of menial housekeeping
tasks).  Even though it's the easiest job on earth, men tend to
forget to do it, so they have to get reminded by women.  So since God
is in this role, God must be a woman.

I don't know, maybe it's an American thing,  but I've observed it in
a zillion households.

Okay?  Okay.

Erika