[thechat] Willamette folk festival

Judah McAuley judah at alphashop.com
Fri May 18 17:44:35 CDT 2001

At 03:38 PM 5/18/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Probably can't make it this year, but I don't see anything about camping
>on the web site (and sorry, I'm not going to listen to a webcast of an
>outdoor concert).
>
>Is there camping on site or nearby?
>
>Just curious.... in case I want to go next year or something.
>
>Erika

No, no camping.  It's actually quite urban.  It's on the lawn outside the
student union building.  Although if any Evolters want to wander to Eugene
for an event, drop me a line.  I've got a spare bedroom and will happily
accommodate technology-minded transients *grin*.

On the subject of shows and such, do we have any Ani DiFranco fans on
thechat?  She is coming through Oregon/Washington in July
(http://www.anidifranco.org/calendar/) and I'm going to the Jacksonville
and Eugene shows at least.  Possibly the Portland show as well.

Judah