[thechat] roll yr own blackout

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Mon May 21 14:49:30 CDT 2001

>  It's not the government's place to be mandating the safety of our
>nation's citizens.

what?  I hope you grow your own food, then, and you are able to
collect your own water from a pristine spring, and that you are able
to do extensive research on every product you use for yourself and
your children.

Or do you trust the industries to keep you safe?  Oh my.

>I mean, the next logical step is to just outlaw smoking, drinking,
>guns, sex, red meat, fried foods, video games, the internet because
>let's face it, none of it's really safe for us.

the best argument you can make is a fallacious one?

>Please.

Erika