[thechat] Mythology was comics

Tamara Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Thu May 24 07:27:13 CDT 2001

At 01:53 AM 5/24/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>isaac, you seem to be claiming that religion is all bad.

See, I get the feeling he's searching for something that can explain the
superstition of religion. Christianity is full of contradictions. We
blindly believe in something that has refused to give us a name or a
likeness or a physical presence.

If our religion makes us moral, then how do we explain the carnage? To me
it's not that difficult, we have been given a blueprint and it's up to us
to follow. Or not. Unfortunately, many Christians are selective and very
human. God doesn't make us go out and shoot people of other color, that's
our humanity misinterpreting our mission.

<tamara />