[thechat] Mythology was comics

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu May 24 08:16:14 CDT 2001

I think the inhernet problem here is confusing Christianity and Christians
with what people who say they are Christians do in the name of Christianity.
True Christians will abide by Jesus' teaching in Matthew 22:37-39 and aspire
to be true disciples.  May I suggest "Mere Christianity" by the late C.S.
Lewis, an 20th Century Oxford professor who became a Christian late in life.
You should find his logical approach quite interesting.

Norman

/