[thechat] Mythology was comics

Jesus G. Gorriti Jesus.Gorriti at iconmedialab.es
Thu May 24 09:52:10 CDT 2001

>Contradictions, no.  Paradoxes and mysteries, yes.  Semantics
>perhaps, but
>God, while incomprehensible,  is consistent.  A name?  God.  A physical
>presence?  Jesus.

I am against religion. I am all for morals. Oh, and I am atheist,
therefor all my reasonings tends to be biased. But, I have
a question.

If God is incomprehensible, while consistent, how can it be linked with
Jesus?

By the way, I accept that around 2000 years ago a guy called Jesus
(or whatever is the translation to hebreic) walked around
Nazareth talking about strange stuff. The 1st hippy ever. :)

Cheers.

/Jesus