[thechat] Mythology was comics

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu May 24 10:15:10 CDT 2001

> >Contradictions, no.  Paradoxes and mysteries, yes.  Semantics
> >perhaps, but
> >God, while incomprehensible,  is consistent.  A name?  God.  A physical
> >presence?  Jesus.
>

> If God is incomprehensible, while consistent, how can it be linked with
> Jesus?
>
> /Jesus

God is incomprehensible because He is infinite and we are finite.  The
finite cannot contain the infinite, nor can it comprehend it.  Given this
inherent difference, God chooses to reveal Himself through means that we can
comprehend.  This revelation can be general (the works of creation for
example) or specific (e.g., Bible, Jesus).

Norman