[thechat] Kaycee Nicole

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Thu May 24 13:12:00 CDT 2001

Yeah, I saw this early this morning as well... It cracks me up that people
still fall for hoaxes on the web after there have been so many gone on
before. Nobody thought to call/email the local paper to ask about her??

One of the dudes here at work was wondering the other day why people would
hack his system and put up a stoopid default.htm page, I told the world is
full of Lusers who have no life and like to make others unhappy, gives them
some sort of fulfillment... guess this falls into the same category...

Thanks,
Ron White