[thechat] jobs in Austin

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Thu May 24 13:48:56 CDT 2001

Hi Folks -

I've been freelancing since I quit my last real job (not that
freelancing isn't a job, but it's different and that is an easy way to
make the distinction), and now I'm thinking about relocating to Austin.
I had such a good time there at Evoltageddon, that I think I should live
there. :)

Anyway, I'd like to get a job there (the lag time on getting freelance
work there would kill me) and wondered if there is anyone here who can
help out with pointers, friends, etc.

I do like NH, but, hey, things change and you move on.  It's not like I
think of any one place as home anyway.

Thanks.

bob

--