[thechat] Mythology was comics

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu May 24 18:34:43 CDT 2001

joe,

> Or am I mistaken and have you done research on religion and the
> civil rights movement?

none at all. i'm just making stuff up...

> I'm not claiming religion is always good, indeed, I am saying it stands
> along most human endeavors as capable of drawing out the best,
> and the worst
> in people.

i really should have responded to the rest of your post, and i actually
started writing an offlist email complaining about how you're always
infuriatingly right and reasonable and fair about everything. but then i've
probably done that before. :)

> isaac, you seem to be claiming that religion is all bad.

disadvantages outweigh advantages, imo.

hello taliban.

isaac