[thechat] Mythology was comics

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Fri May 25 10:02:29 CDT 2001

Hi Ben,

Sounds like the old quote from Albert Einstein on whether God plays dice
with the universe ...

... and a nice quote of his thoughts on science and religion said to be
taken from a 1930 New York Times Magazine:
http://www.tak.schule.de/board/get/evolution/60/1/1/1.html?nogifs

RonL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Dyer [mailto:ben_dyer at imaginuity.com]

It comes down to this (as this thread is winding down now): you can choose
to say we're all here and that everything we do is completely by chance or
that this is all a conscious effort by a higher power who, despite our
stupidity and fraility as humans, hasn't allowed us to completely destroy
the planet.