[thechat] gathering of sin (WAS: re: Milwaukee Beervolt) (WAS: re: Mythology, Darwin etc. ad nauseum)

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri May 25 16:28:12 CDT 2001

Miriam wrote:

> Are we still gettin' together on the 30th at the Ale House?

its in the Palm! of course! :) are you bringing a couple other people
too? i know you mentioned it last time, just wanted to check.. oh,
colette who is helping out with some of the code and is a newer evolt
member said she may be joining us too.. wow, there should be a lot of us

> djc - love the blog !   :)

aww. shucks... thanks much.. Here's to Dave Winer linking to me!!

(hahah.. thats a joke(inside one perhaps) btw)  :)