[thechat] R35 Edu get together

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue May 29 15:08:29 CDT 2001

Erika is overcome by new-carpet fumes in her place of employment and
lapses into a midday dream in which she designs a site similar in
nature to Jezebel's Mirror except instead of being photographed in
mirrors she feature nothing but images of web designers in leather
pants...

"pleather" would be okay too, 'cause it doesn't involve animal sacrifice.

(I think I need to get outside for a bit.)

Erika