[thechat] Digital camera loveliness for baby shots

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Tue May 29 16:30:20 CDT 2001

Martin I can reinforce that it's a cool camera. BUT try taking a photo with
it before you buy... it's got a weird pause type of thing as it focuses and
all that... takes a bit of getting used to.

Also, I know you bought one of the handspring + omnisky deals... I went to
a feedback session the other day (can't remember what they're called...
smoked glass cameras and all that?) And found out that they'll be moving
over to GPRS in September (probably!) and you can only put BT sims into
them (or at least you can't do Orange). So I'll probably be flogging mine
off when the free access is over!

Cheers
mk

At 17:32 29/05/2001, martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com wrote...