[thechat] gis/travel site/web application geek out

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Wed May 30 13:41:22 CDT 2001

Scott Dexter wrote:
> Hell, I may head up to Portland and couch surf between Erika, Amanda, and
> .jeff just to be ornery ....

heh.

i'm gonna make this really geeky and turn it into a thought experiment
--

say you have n number of people (where n>4) all over a country / world
-- who all want to meet up -- would there be a way to get the optimal

this is kind of a logistics thing.

like for me and my buddy in orange county - oceanside california would
be optimal as an interim place to meet - halfway between, works out
well.

something to take advantage of low airfares and coordinate it between
the participants?

like - okay, here's a person in London, 2 in New York, 1 in Pakistan -
okay, your optimal location is -- BOTSWANA or something.

forgive me if I make no sense. :-)

	- joe <http://aRTlung.com>