[thechat] gis/travel site/web application geek out

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed May 30 17:23:28 CDT 2001

Joe Crawford wrote on 30/5/01 7:40 pm

>would there be a way to get the optimal
>(read: cheap) place/time for them to meet?
>
>this is kind of a logistics thing.
>
>like for me and my buddy in orange county - oceanside california would
>be optimal as an interim place to meet - halfway between, works out
>well.
>
>something to take advantage of low airfares and coordinate it between
>the participants?
>
>like - okay, here's a person in London, 2 in New York, 1 in Pakistan -
>okay, your optimal location is -- BOTSWANA or something.

Nup. A package holiday destination - Egypt, Kenya, somewhere like that
where the tourism industry piles them high and sells them cheap.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)778 068 6418                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland