[thechat] Welcome back Kev

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Thu May 31 07:50:14 CDT 2001

> Hi Kev
>
> Apologies for not noticing before (I've been away too which is
> my excuse), but welcome back. How's married life treating you?

Hulloo
         Very well indeed thank you, but life is even more hectic since we
returned. Because we didn't have a typical wedding ceremony i.e. nobody was
invited including/especially our parents, Heather's mum wants us to have a
party to celebrate so we've been busy organising that. Also, I'm busy
putting our photos and journal on the web for everyone to see which,
although not difficult to code, is taking ages because there is a lot of
typing involved and my one-fingered technique is not the fastest way in the
world.
So, are we having another London Beervolt again soon?

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk