[thechat] Need a Hardware Geek

iris laren4 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 14:20:19 CDT 2001

could just be that the graphics card has popped out.
that's what my hardware geek boyfriend says.  i said,
why would it just pop out and he said, heat, constant
expansion and contraction.  from my own experience i
can say that they do sometimes need more force than
seems reasonable to get into the slot properly.

iris

--- Bruce Heerssen <bheerssen at visualbridge.tv> wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> First thing to check is the video card. Get some old
> vga card, the more
> basic the better, and slap that in there. You can
<snip>