[thechat] are sports questions allowed?

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Sun Jun 3 14:37:36 CDT 2001

on 6/3/2001 11:22 AM, iris at laren4 at yahoo.com wrote:

> my boyfriend and i are into baseball but live in the
> uk, i'm a minnesota twins fan, ben's an cleveland
> indians fan.  the two are facing eachother over the
> next few days and i was wondering if anybody knows of
> any free webcasts we could tune into.  it seems you
> have to pay for them these days. i can't find anything
> free.

Baseball wants you to pay :-(
http://www.newsfactor.com/perl/story/8516.html

I actually know this only because I caught this the other day:
http://www.salon.com/news/sports/bounds/2001/05/25/radio/index1.html
(disappointment with the service itself)

Being in the uk - that's hard. I wonder if there's something like Armed
Forces radio available?

But really I don't know - maybe someone can provide more optimistic help!

    - Joe <http://artlung.com/>