[thechat] Here's a question - car batteries -

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Mon Jun 4 09:22:12 CDT 2001

I've always had great luck with Interstate batteries.
Die Hard used to be a good one, but they kind of suck now. They don't
seem to hold up to the rigors of winter here too well.

http://www.interstatebatteries.com/estore/default.asp

There are only a few kinds (they have standard sizes), so just buy the
one that has the most CCA's that will fit your car. That's what I do.

I think you can get Interstate at Pep Boys or Nappa.

bob

--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org