[thechat] Here's a question - car batteries -

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Mon Jun 4 15:25:08 CDT 2001

On 4 Jun 2001, at 7:41, Joe Crawford posted a message which said:

> Sears is a good idea - though there's no "automotive" on their home
> page. Kind of odd. A search for "car battery" gets hits though.

Sears owns the Western Auto chain, and I think they own
Advance Auto as well.

Interstate is an OK battery, but like everything else from NAPA,
they are awfully expensive.

Sam's Club is *definitely* the place to go for tires (they carry
Michelin) and I think I'd either go there, or else get a DieHard
from Western/Advance/Sears.

deke