thecar (was: RE: [thechat] Let's see if we can turn this into the car...)

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Jun 5 10:14:58 CDT 2001

Sounds like to me water is getting under the distributor cap, can you
make-shift a splash guard (don't want to seal the cap, it's a replaceable
part) ? My '89 Colt did the same thing. It stalled too many times in really
wet weather.

When was the last time you changed spark plug wires? Air filter?

Bob, any other insight?

dex