[thechat] sci-fi recommendation (was LotR)

Schaz schaz at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jun 6 02:40:53 CDT 2001

At 02:51 AM 06/06/01, you wrote:

>--- Nicole Parrot <nicole at parrot.ca> wrote:
> > Anyone here read "Wizard's First Rule"  by Terry
> > Goodkind?
> > The whole series is "the Sword of Truth".
>
>Yes yes yes! Richard and Kahlan have become good
>friends of mine. And as I mentioned earlier, I
>think Denna is one of the most incredible, tragic
>figures I've ever encountered. Also like what he
>did with Nikki in the most recent volume.

love the series - couldn't w8 for the last 2 to come out in softcover so
bought them in hardback

Also another good ones are Traci Harding and Kate Forsyth - they are both
oz writers

)O(
Giggles & Moonbeams
Schaz

- Get a taste for religion, Lick a Witch!
"So much time and so little to do - hang on strike that reverse it" - Willy
Wonka
ICQ #14688837
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~schaz/
Fab Women - http://fabwomen.terrashare.com/