[thechat] domainnamestringcheckah - from netcraft.

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Thu Jun 7 17:15:15 CDT 2001

Judah McAuley wrote:
> At 01:54 PM 6/7/01 -0700, Joewrote:
> >http://195.92.95.5/?restriction=site+contains&host=chorizo&position=limited
> >         (I love how erotic horizons dot com kinda looks
> >         like erotic chorizos dot com!)
>
> That's really amazing.  I had a dream about chorizo last night.  I'm not
> sure why since I had sushi for dinner (mmmm...tuna).  I don't remember
> whether the dream was erotic though.  I only remember that the dream was
> about chorizo.  Perhaps you were channeling my erotic chorizo dreams...

hrm - well I did mention chorizo in here as a <tip> the other day. maybe
that had something to do with it?

chorizo dreams dot com sounds really cool.

and i'd love to read a transcription of an erotic chorizo dream on
somewhere like nerve.com :-)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

	- joe "who should really get back to work" crawford
<http://www.artlung.com/>