[thechat] Next Mozilla milestone released today

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at visualbridge.tv
Fri Jun 8 12:41:09 CDT 2001

Chris Johnston wrote:

>Just don't try changing themes, it seems to kill it outright. Now
>Mozilla won't even start for me. Looks like I will have to reinstall.

It didn't crash for me. I did notice, however, that it keeps the list of
old themes from Netscape 6. These themes don't work for me, but didn't
crash the browser when I tried to use them. The download site for new
themes seems to be down right now. Too much traffic perhaps.

The default themes are "Classic" and "Modern". Don't try to use any
others until you can download new ones.

-Bruce