[thechat] Next Mozilla milestone released today

Chris Johnston chris at completeimaging.com
Fri Jun 8 12:46:09 CDT 2001

I think that was the problem. I started up Netscape 6.1 and the theme on
it had changed as well, I reset it back to modern and was able to start
Mozilla again. I am not quite sure I like the integration between
Netscape 6 and Mozilla, I wish that they used different directories to
store some of their components in.

Interesting new look though. I am not sure if I like it. I was just
getting use to the Netscape look. But I guess Mozilla wants their
browser to be different then Netscape's.

/chris