[thechat] Next Mozilla milestone released today

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Fri Jun 8 16:42:47 CDT 2001

Daniel J. Cody wrote:
> anyways, ya it rocks. if anyone else wants to check it out, i've got
> copies in the browser archive already :)

I haven't loaded a mozilla build in about 4 months onto our lil' iBook --
and thought I'd give it a spin. Damn impressive. Pages load fast, doesn't
feel sluggish. I wish it gave better feedback when you go to get a URL --
sometimes it seemed like when I would pull a url, the progress bar would go,
but the cursor wouldn't change, and just as I would go to try and stop and
reload there the page would be. Not sure what that's about.

Anyway - I'm looking forward to 1.0 like crazy!

    - Joe <http://artlung.com/>

<tip type="random, movie">
3 movies to put on your "must see" list:
    -- Stalag 17
    -- Lawrence of Arabia
    -- Three Kings
</tip>