[thechat] GP du Canada

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Jun 11 09:08:59 CDT 2001

Dave,

I don't have extended cable .. I could .. but choose not too.  So, yes, very
little *is* televised on basic channels.

Never heard of TheScore ... we do have something called SpeedVision ..
extended cable tho.

Oh well, I don't miss it much .. I'm sure if I were more of a fan, I'd bite
the bullet and buy it. <G>

Michele