Shrek (was: Re: Scary movies (was: RE: [thechat] AFI List ))

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 15:37:02 CDT 2001

--- Chris Johnston <chris at completeimaging.com> wrote:
> I agree. I can't wait for final fantasy to be
> released.

+1.

I saw an interview with the head of Pixar a few years
ago, before Toy Story 2 at least. One thing he said
they really couldn't do yet was hair. Blowing in the
wind kind of hair. He said when you see realistic
looking computer generated hair, then they'd really
be "there". Between Shrek and the trailer for FF
I'd say they're there.

Terry
who still hasn't seen the LotR theatrical trailer.
Or the HP trailer.

Terry