[thechat] Hi

Kelley Green kelley at grngrl.com
Sat Jun 16 14:15:54 CDT 2001

Hi,

Just wanted to pop a note to intro myself.  I'm grngrl(Kelley Green),
partnered to sam-i-am(Sam). We met some of you at the evolt gathering in
Austin this spring with our small(though not so small) son Aidan.  At
any rate, I've been off 'work' since about half-way through my pregnancy
with Aidan and I'm just now trying to get back into the swing of
things.  I was even caught off guard when Netscape came out with 6.0 and
then backed out of the market completely, so I'm a bit behind the
times.  I'll, therefore, be lurking around on thelist for a while and
possibly chatting about here.  Thanks for all the info, etc in advance
and stop by if you're ever in Austin.  We love company (and extra set of
hands :).

Thanks,
grngrl