[thechat] Am I a late bloomer, or on time?

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Sun Jun 17 10:16:40 CDT 2001

> I'm gonna share what the first month of being 29 has done for me.

Seems I'm the only one to disagree with this, turning 30 led to the worst
depression of my entire life (mid-life crisis?). I developed acute
agoraphobia, lost my girlfriend of 2 years, ended up a complete mess.
Luckily this seems to have got better since meeting my (now) wife and things
seem to be back on an even keel, I have bad days instead of bad months. I
actually found that I had to do a lot of growing up and re-assessing of my
life, which was not a pleasant experience to say the least. Nice to see I'm
in the minority though :)

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk