[thechat] Am I a late bloomer, or on time?

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Mon Jun 18 12:32:55 CDT 2001

John.

>My 29th was in February and all I noticed is that
>all that beer has finally started to make me fatter.

yep.  It happens.

>And trust me, very few female contemporaries of mine
>found 'mature' to be more attractive during the last
>12 years...

An odd statement: not sure what you mean.

Mature in physical age?  How mature?
Or mature as in "has it together?"

Yeah, some girls like bad boys.
I tended to like bad boys in my early 20's.

Maybe I liked bad boys because I wanted to be bad.  Now I am bad. BAD.
And now I admire men who are confident, not afraid of women, not
afraid to be real.

But were you talking about your contemporaries?  Other 20-somethings?
Well of course they would generally prefer dating closer to their age
range...

Erika