[thechat] my iMac frightens me...

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 14:45:36 CDT 2001

It's funny you should say that, but my pc has started doing this?
there's no rhyme or reason to it... just every now and then monitor clicks
like it's changing res... goes blank... then clicks back?

I suppose this email is partly useless to any solution ;) But hey, it could
mean that it's not an iMac only thing.

Laters
mk

ps Ohhhh, it just happened then... do you think it knows I'm writing about it?

At 20:37 18/06/2001, Erika Meyer wrote...

--
http://www.redroom.co.uk
t. 07971 292 999
e. mike.king at redroom.co.uk