[thechat] my iMac frightens me...

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Mon Jun 18 14:57:27 CDT 2001

Hi Erika,
If you mean that it blinks and never even gets black before it re-powers I
have some Apple Studio 17's that perform a similar feat. It's never amounted
to anything bad beyond the initial shock whenever it happens. I was hoping
maybe it was a built-in reset or something else that was
self-maintenance-like. Both of them are still beautiful despite (or because
of) that quirk.

matt