[thechat] OT: Working with Word Templates

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Jun 20 14:55:07 CDT 2001

Bri

Send me the files off list if you want .. template and the test document.

What version of Word do you have?

There are several reasons why this may be happening .. a quick glance at the
files and I can narrow it down real quick.

Templates can be great .. but they can also be a royal pita if you don't set
them up the "correct" way.

Michele