[thechat] Re: biting the hand ... (way long, and ranting)

Kelley kelley at grngrl.com
Thu Jun 28 08:51:24 CDT 2001

Martin,

I'd love to have the time to craft a lengthy response to this, but new baby
means email-in-under-5-minutes.  Suffice it to say that during my tenure as
managing member of a number of Design Technology teams, I've run across the
attitudes you're ranting against more often that not.  In general I was known
as 'that production bitch' (even had a colleague print me a pad that said so)
by all of the designers, producers, etc.  This is because I said 'no' quite
frequently.  Ungarnished, uabashed 'no'.  Somehow this was taken amiss.
However, if I ever decide to frequent the office side of life again...do let
me know if you're hiring.  :)

:o)grngrl